SYNERGY Recreational Kayak
The Synergy is a versatile two-seater kayak that can also be paddled solo. Its length makes it fast and extremely efficient. It features a tri-hull design making it super stable, while the subtle keel assists tracking. The rocker profile and lifted bow ensures manoeuvrability and that it easily punches through waves. The high carrying capacity ensures that even two heavier paddlers can paddle it.
- Please note that the colour of the product may differ from the image displayed. This is purely a guideline.
Fluid also reserves the right to change the colour spectrum and shades without any formal notice.
LENGTH: 385 cm / 12’8”
WIDTH: 84 cm / 33”
WEIGHT: 30 kg / 66 lbs
CARRYING CAPACITY: max 190 kg / 420 lbs 1 or 2 persons
- 2 moulded seats
- A third central seat enables the Synergy to be paddled solo
- The third seat can also be used by a little passenger
- 2 Attachment points for optional Utility Seats with backrests and thigh straps
- Bow gear deck with bungee cords
- Stern gear deck
- 16 D-rings to secure gear
- Tri-hull for exceptional stability
- Moulded skegs
- Subtle keel
- Moulded footrests
- 6” hatch with mesh bag
- 8” hatch with mesh bag
- Self-bailing scupper holes with foam plugs
- 4 easy-carry handles
- Drain plug